Recycling Center Volunteering
Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2021 (All day) to Sunday, December 31, 2023 (All day)
Location: Mobile County Recycling Center (7450 Hitt Road, Mobile, AL 36695)
Contact Name: Sara Boccardo
Contact Email: SBoccardo@goodwillgc.org
Contact Phone: (251) 375-4527
- Location: Mobile County Recycling Center is located at 7450 Hitt Road, Mobile, AL 36695
- Hours: 8:00-6:30 pm seven days per week.
- First time volunteers will need to fill out paperwork, which includes a liability waiver for insurance purposes (to be signed by parent/guardian for volunteers under 18.)
- Once a month (usually 3rd Saturday), we have a volunteer cleanup day from 9 am to 12 noon.
- AGES: teens under age 18 need a parent waiver signed (available at the recycling center), and teens under age 16 need a chaperone while they volunteer.
- Please wear closed toed shoes and clothing you don’t mind getting dirty!
- COVID Precautions: Please bring a facial covering and use the gloves provided on site. Please do not volunteer if you are experiencing any fever or illness. Plan to keep 6 feet or more distance between yourself and any other persons present. (Subject to updates.)
- The staff can provided documentation of hours worked if needed.